Universe at War: Angriffsziel Erde Patch #3
- Implemented Interoperable cross-play between Xbox and PC players in Ranked, Quickmatch and Conquer the World modes.
- Team voice chat fixed so that communication between players is on a team basis during tactical combat
- Fixed an issue where difficulty for Achievements was not being tracked correctly resulting in cases where Achievements might not always unlock.
- Fixed an issue where the Corruptors would not fire on enemies within their attack radius.
- Fixed an issue where Defilers would walk in place if the Project Radiation ability was targeted to close to them.
- Fixed an issue where Collectors would stop collecting because they were trying to reach resources outside the playable area.
- AI players are now added to custom multiplayer sessions with unique color and team settings.
- In replays objects should no longer be tinted as if under the fog of war.
- Implemented a quality of service check for multiplayer games to improve game matching, especially in Conquer the World mode.
- Fixed an issue where Altea's aura would not un-phase enemy units.
- Fixed an issue where Avengers would take zero pop-cap.
- Fixed an issue where cloaked units that have been in the sight radius of a Sight-linked unit loose their ability to cloak until Sight link is removed.
- Fixed an issue that was having a Conquer the World player leave the session if the other player disconnected BEFORE the stats results could be reported, preventing the player who remained connected from getting the win.
- Fixed an issue where the light/dark mode was not properly reset during a tactical battle restart.
- Fixed an issue where units selected in a group would not respond to orders if some were locked down by a Hacker.
- Forged Alliance Achievement Renamed to Peacebringer. Requires the player to defeat 2 ranked game or CTW opponents on the opposite platform.
PC Specific Changes:
- Added Patrol mode via hotkey: Ctrl+A
- Added progress bars to display unit/upgrade production in tactical and global modes.
- Added multi-threaded support for systems with multi-core processors providing a large performance increase on those systems.
- Research now available in Single Player Campaign.
- Fixed an issue where using a laptop with a touchpad containing a horizontal and verticals scroll touch option would break the mini-map.
- Fixed an issue where the help text would display off screen.
- Fixed an issue where dropdown text would get cut off at extremely high resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips for the capture ability would give an incorrect time.
- We now hide the Private Game combo box when hosting, so you must make the decision about hosting a private game when you first create the session ... you can't change your mind later.
- Fixed an issue which was preventing disconnected game notices from ever being displayed.
- Game now pauses when LIVE dialog screen is up.
- Fixed an issue which was causing multiplayer games from ending properly if the game was minimized when the battle ended. In Conquer the World this could prevent a player from being awarded a territory in some cases.
- We now check save files to make sure they haven't been corrupted on the PC.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash when holding ALT key while loading and saving a game.
- Fixed an issue with the research tree and other menus closing intermittently while in a MP game.
02.06.2011 13:12 Uhr Janais (Gast)HHIS I should have thoguht of that!