Space Empires V 1.74
1. Fixed - AI script for purchasing initial technology would sometimes repurchase existing levels.
2. Fixed - "Sys_AI_Setup_Get_Research_Points_Remaining" was returning an incorrect value.
3. Fixed - "Sys_AI_Setup_Select_Tech_Area" was returning false incorrectly at times.
4. Fixed - In a no intelligence game, the AI would still build Intelligence facilities.
5. Fixed - Sometimes the processing of a game turn could result in an unloadable game file.
6. Added - "All Shipsets Get 360 Degree Center Firing Point" to Settings.txt. This field adds an additional firing point to all shipsets that is directly in the center of the ship and fires in a 360 degree arc. This field is mainly used for shipsets that don't have a complete firing field for their ships.
7. Fixed - The expected benefits for a tech level would sometimes not show all items.
8. Changed - Decreased damage per level increase for smaller weapons.
9. Fixed - In Simultaneous games, changes made to a planet would not be included in the orders file if the player made the changes, saved the game, and reloaded the game before ending their turn.
10. Fixed - May have fixed the duplicating design problem during simultaneous games.
11. Fixed - Long text strings without spaces would sometimes not be displayed in message boxes.
12. Fixed - Sometimes the combat replay log file would get junk in it.
22.01.2012 13:33 Uhr Kethan (Gast)That's a mold-brkeaer. Great thinking!