Race Driver: GRID 1.1
Network bug fixes
- When viewing in spectator mode – wheels should now turn correctly.
- Session searching now functions correctly when there are lots of full sessions (PC and PS3).
- Track and route options no longer change when host gets back to lobby in private/LAN.
- Race results are now correct if a host migration occurs at the end of the race.
- Other player’s progress/positions are now correctly updated when you enter the race results screen.
- Several NaN (brown screen) related fixes.
- Fixed a problem whereby it was only possible to upload one world record ghost to each track (PC and PS3)
Network - general
- Race to race lobby timer is now 15 seconds
- A timer has been added showing how long the session has been up and running is shown on the tickertape after joining a session.
- Changes to what is displayed in lobby when a player has kick votes.
- The player who has been voted for can see this fact and the number of votes they have received.
- Players who have voted to kick someone can see who they voted for but cannot see the number of votes.
- Players who have not voted do not see anything.
- Added ability to get the next page of sessions in private session results (PC and PS3)
- Banned sessions no longer appear in private session list.
- Reverse gear is now disabled for the first two seconds of a network race to stop players reversing off the start line.
- Added ability to change collision types in all sessions (not enabled in Demolition Derby).
- Forward Only (this is the normal behaviour for Ranked/Unranked)
- On (Collisions are always on)
- Off (Always off).
- Numerous anti griefing checks to turn off collisions when players are griefing.
- Fix for distance shown in distance online stat.
- A warning message is now shown the first time you enter system link.
- In non-drift races, the race results screen shows the fastest lap that each player achieved in that race.
- When a player retires or terminally damages in race, a message telling all players of this fact is sent to the chat system so displayed in the overlay in game.
- Cars become semi-transparent when collisions are turned off due to griefing.
- Improvements to prediction system to reduce effects of lag when players are close by
- Fix for occasional excessive smoke coming from other players in network mode
- Fix for exploit where a player could upload an incorrect lap time
- PS3 & PC – fix for a problem where private sessions would not show up in search unless you searched for public sessions first
Game - general
- Xbox 360 achievement fix.
- Several optimisations and performance improvements.
- It is now possible to look left and right while in bonnet camera.
- Fix for a hang when selecting a gear outside the gears available on the vehicle (this was possible with H-Shifter)
- Fix for cars very occasionally flying into the air when hitting kerbs.
- Fixes for custom action maps
- Track rendering optimisations.
- Brown screen problem no longer awards achievements or causes glowing white cars.
- Fix for airborne achievement – now awarded even if car flips upside down during jump
- Fixed frame rate stalls and stuttering on Xbox 360.
PC Specific Changes
- Added support for Xinput wheel and Logitech Rumblepad 2, including default action map configurations.
- Adding ability to use H-pattern shifter in custom configuration by allowing configuration of gears 1 to 6 and reverse. Same for boost.
- Fix for missing Force feedback on Vista.
- Added the ability to override the controller type, so that if the game fails to auto-detect it, users can specify it themselves.
- Symptoms of the game failing to detect the appropriate controller type are:
- On a pad, handling is too twitchy, appears to steer “lock-to-lock”.
- On a wheel, the input lags and the linearity slider doesn’t appear to have an effect.
- To override controller type, find the hardware_settings_config.xml that is generated when the game is run (should be in My DocumentsCodemastersGRIDhardwaresettings) and change the line that reads to either as appropriate for your controller.
- Changing microcode optimisation level for NVIDIA 7xxx series graphics cards to reduce a pause when using each shader for the first time.
- Adding support for triple head displays.
- Graphical corruption fix when using multiple GPU’s.
- Network chat text made less obtrusive.
- Numerous on-going compatibility fixes.
- Improvements to shadows for certain resolutions/aspect ratios.
- Profiles are now flushed to disk when they are written to reduce the chance of them being corrupted if the PC dies.
17.01.2009 11:59 Uhr hi (Gast)jop cc
30.04.2009 12:17 Uhr firas (Gast)coll
03.11.2009 09:16 Uhr joerg (Gast)super
04.03.2011 08:53 Uhr killer54 (Gast)was istd ass lan wie lange dauert immer download
14.10.2011 14:15 Uhr Der Chicken xDD (Gast)es geht nich